WEBSITE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Website procyon.group [Website] is the property of Procyon Spółka z o.o. [limited liability company] with registered seat in Stargard, at 14a Podlesna St., registered with the District Court for Szczecin – Centre in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000380960, with share capital of 1.000.000,00 PLN, National Business Registry Number REGON 320973284, Tax Identification Number NIP 8513142755.
In these Rules and Regulations, the following definitions shall apply:
– User – person visiting the Website.
– Personal Data – information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g. the person’s surname, address, telephone number, date of birth, bank account data, IP address.
- The Operator of procyon.group [Website] is the Site Owner – Procyon Sp. z o.o.
- The Website is intended to provide information about the Site Owner’s products and terms of sale, with the consent of the User – i.e. enabling contact in order to present a detailed offer to the User, respond to the User’s questions, forward current information, advertising and marketing contents to the User.
- The User shall use the Website in accordance with these Rules and Regulations, applicable law and in a way that does not infringe on any rights of the Site Owner and third parties.
- Where it is fund that the User violates the Website Rules or legal regulations, the Site Owner has the right to take any measures aimed at determining the nature of this violation, removing its effects and compensating the damage incurred.
The Site can be used provided that these technical requirements are met:
- a) User’s device is connected to the Internet.
- b) Google Chrome v.50+, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 browsers are installed on the User’s device.
Website Operating Rules
- The Site Owner is responsible only for the content posted on the site by the Owner itself, or by order of the Owner.
- Information posted on the Website by the Site Owner are regularly updated. However, the Site Owner assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, completeness and continued availability of the information on the Website.
- The Site Owner provides binding information, advice and recommendations exclusively within the framework of individual communication after the terms of transmission and processing of personal data made available to the Site Owner via the contact form are accepted by the User.
- The Site Owner reserves the right to update, amend, shorten or remove any of the posted content.
- The Website may also provide links to third parties’ Websites. The Site Owner has no control whatsoever over the contents of such Websites. The Operator of the Website pages concerned is solely responsible for the contents of any third-party Website.
- Commercial information presented on procyon.group, including price lists, do not constitute a sales offer as defined by the Civil Code and they serve exclusively as an invitation to conclude an agreement. Offers are elaborated only after understanding is reached regarding the Customer’s expectations and scope of work.
- All elements of this Website, including its content, graphics and layout are protected by copyright, in particular Polish and international copyright.
- In particular, it is not permitted to reproduce, distribute or make use of the Website contents, design or structure in any form without a written consent of the Site Owner. You may download and copy the Website content without the Owner’s consent only for personal, non-commercial use.
- Personal data, collected via the procyon.group [Website], are administered by Procyon Sp. z o.o. with registered seat in Stargard, at 14a Podlesna St., registered with the District Court for Szczecin – Centre in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000380960 [Administrator].
- Procyon Sp. z o. o. treats very seriously the issue of personal data protection of its Website Users. We exercise our best efforts to ensure that information about our Website Users is secure and does not fall into the wrong hands. We assure you that persons handling the operation of the Website are trained with regard to personal data protection. Our goal is to ensure confidentiality of all data entrusted to us. Therefore, we also implement additional protection enhancement mechanisms that safeguard your data when it reaches our data base, as well as on route from your computer to our servers.
- The Website collects information about its Users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- through voluntary information provided in the contact form;
- by saving the cookies terminal devices;
- by collecting Website logs by the hosting operator Home.pl SA and OVH Sp. z o.o.
- by using YouLead automatic aggregation tools and statistics (for more info check: www.youlead.pl) and Hotjar (for more info see: www.hotjar.com).
- Information collected via the contact form are provided voluntarily by the User after he/she accepts the purposes for which they may be processed by the Administrator. User’s acceptance is expressed through clicking on the “I agree” button related to a given manner of personal data processing.
- Additionally, the Website may record information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- Data provided in the contact form may constitute a set of potential customers, recorded by the Site Operator in a register kept by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Data provided in the contact form are collected and processed within the scope permitted by the law or else, in line with the User’s consent. And in such a scope, data processing may be entrusted to other entities – in particular to Internet domain operators, online payment system operators or other entities the Site Operator collaborates with in this respect.
- The User may subscribe to a mailing list to receive a newsletter. In such a case, the Site Owner has to collect and save the User’s email address. The User’s email address will be used solely for the purpose of forwarding Newsletters containing updated information about the company’s offer. The User may terminate his/her subscription at any time by using the function attached to the information sent or by contacting the Site Owner. In such a case, the User’s data will be removed.
- The Site Operator may be required to disclose the data collected via the Website to authorities lawfully authorized to request provision of such information within the scope demanded.
- The Site Operator may disclose anonymized data (i.e. data which do not allow for identification of specific Users) to external service-providers, trusted partners or research agencies in order to better identify the attractiveness of advertising and services to Users, enhance the overall quality and efficiency of services provided by the Website or other entities listed, or else, to partake in academic research that produces social benefit in the broad sense of the term.
- Disclosure or other kind of transmission of Users’ personal data to third parties will take place only if this shall be necessary for the execution of the purpose for which the data were provided. The use of the information for any other purposes is forbidden.
- At the request of competent authority, the Site Owner has the right to disclose data in cases when such a disclosure is necessary for the purpose of criminal proceedings, police proceedings, execution of statutory activities of state bodies dealing with personal data protection, national intelligence services or military intelligence services, or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- The User has the right to access, modify and update his/her own personal data, as well as to demand to withhold the processing of his/her data or to remove them. Personal data will also be removed in cases specified in applicable regulations. Should you have any questions concerning your personal data protection, do not hesitate to contact us by email to: email@example.com
- The Website procyon.group uses cookie files (“cookies”).
- Cookies are information packages, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s terminal device, intended to enable the use of the Website.
- Cookies are placed on the User’s terminal device and accessed by the Site Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics to help us understand how Website Users use the Website, which in turn help sus to improve its structure and content;
- to identify the User’s profile in order to present him/her with personalized advertising of ad networks, in particular Google.
- The software used for Website browning (Internet browser) usually allows to store cookies in the User’s terminal device by default. Website Users can make changes in cookies settings. Internet browser allows to remove cookie files. It is also possible to block the automatic operating of cookies in the User’s browser. Detailed information is available in the browser’s support or document section.
- Restricting the use of cookie files may affect some functionalities of the Website.
- Cookies stored in the User’s terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners wiith whom the Site Operator collaborates. Cookie files are used, among others, for the purpose of advertising services of other entities than the Site Operator on the web, including online remarketing (ads are placed by external providers).
- Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads adjusted to the User’s behavior on the Website. For that purpose, cookies may store information about the User’s navigation path or the time the User remains on the Website.
- If the User does not wish to receive cookie files, he/she may change the browser settings. However, please be informed that disabling the cookies necessary for the processes of authentication, security and maintenance of User preferences can hinder, and in some cases prevent the User from viewing web pages. No personal data is stored in any cookies. The User can always choose to delete existing cookies and browse the Website without using them. In order to disable cookies, go to the „turn off” option in the browser, that is view the Tools menu of Microsoft Internet Explorer – “Additions/ Internet options”, and in case of Google Chrome – select “Settings/ Advanced/ Content Settings”. For more details check the browser’s menu.
- The Site Owner shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure smooth operations of the Website. However, the Owner cannot guarantee that it will run with no failures and unplanned downtimes.
- Shall the User have any reservations about the operation of the Website, he/she can notify the Site Owner by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Site Owner reserves the right to modify these Rules and Regulations at any time. Updates Rules will be posted on the Website.
- The User can inform the Site Owner of the Website’s malfunction or any questionable content placed on the Website or on the web pages linked to it. Such information should be forwarded to: email@example.com. The User will be notified that the complaint has been received and about the measures taken.